FROM ADVERTISING … TO … TENANCY AGREEMENT
For clients wishing to let out a property, RGM are pleased to offer a Professional Letting Service to cover finding you a Tenant and preparing the Tenancy Agreement. Proper legal advice at the outset is an essential element in getting your tenancy arrangement off on the right foot.
Initially we shall:
- Help you with the Application For Landlord Registration
- Organise gas and electricity safety certificates if you so wish
- Search our database to try to match a tenant
- Advertise your property on our web site www.rgmproperty.com www.rightmove.com and www.facebook.com
- Advertise your property further if required to seek a suitable tenant
- On finding a suitable tenant we shall carry out a credit search and apply for employers and previous landlords references
Once a suitable tenant has been found we shall:
- Serve on the Tenant the necessary legal notices to protect your interest.
- Draw up the tenancy agreement and have this signed by the Tenant.
- Move the tenant in ensuring the inventory is checked
- Inform the utilities of new tenant and meter readings
- Collect deposit and lodge with SafeDeposits Scotland